Kenneth Anthony Biliskov - Plainfield, IL
Employment History Education/Training
Gallery Contact/Printable Resume
- Mechanical Designer-Electrical/Controls Designer-CAD/PDM Manager-Document Control Expert with 20+ years of extensive and diversified experience transforming processes and concepts into workable designs with demonstrated results performing both independently and as a team member in fast-paced, results oriented environments.
- A diverse background with various products, machinery, tools, fixtures, and equipment.
- A concise knowledge of machining & fabrication processes and metrology that has allowed me to design parts and equipment quickly and precisely while maintaining the highest quality results and efficient costs.
- Fluent in symbols, standards and terminology related to ASME, ANSI, GD&T
- Strong ISO, FDA, and Document Management background.
- Highly skilled at home remodelling design; including basement finishing, deck building, electrical, plumbing and general carpenter/handyman.
- Continue to develop my experience and education to provide a engineering/manufacturing firm with a diversified and multi-skilled employee; Designer/CAD Manager
- Contribute my skills in a position that will utilize my expertise with the design and fabrication of machined parts to close tolerances so as to provide the correct form, fit, and function, required to manufacture components, fixtures, equipment, and machinery.
- Multi-functional as company Document Control Manager and Engineering Software Application's Engineer